The main partners involved with the management of Calperum OzFlux Site are:
- University of Adelaide, Environment Institute – lead research organisation and technical manager.
- Australian Landscape Trust – property manager and site manager.
- CSIRO, Marine and Atmospheric Research – Australian TERN OzFlux network oversight.
The Site is part of several networks. The most significant are:
- TERN – a national network of research infrastructure and researchers involved in ecosystem science.
- OzFlux – an Australian and New Zealand network, linked internationally via FLUXNET, to provide reliable data on energy, carbon and water exchange between the atmosphere.
- TERN Australian SuperSite Network – a national network of researchers and infrastructure to examine ecosystem change (including fauna, flora, soils and hydrology) across a gradient (such as a changing topography) through time and a changing climate.